The Value of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing
We’ve all heard about the importance of social media marketing. But if you think good social media eliminates the need for a great product, great customer service or other traditional marketing, think again.
Your business may be it started with good old fashioned sales and customer service, but today you should use everything, from traditional marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing to blogs marketing, newsletters marketing and every tool available to grow your business.
What is marketing?
Marketing is the activity and process for creating; communicating and delivering offerings that have value to customers.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing is to build a brand and increase a brand’s visibility, through building relationships and communicating with potential customers.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Having a social media presence without an appropriate strategy and plan can be just as damaging for your business as no plan at all. We have created a social media marketing strategy checklist that should aid your online marketing operations.
Focus on a social network that adds value. Just because a network has over a hundred million active users doesn’t mean it will directly contribute to your brand’s objectives.
Set Goals: Start big and work down. Be realistic one campaign at a time.
Execute: Execution is everything. Don't think twice if you need help ask and go for it, a co-worker, a teammate, a friend, family member anyone can help. A lot of time is required to prepare the material. And a PRO is always the best way to go but some times you still need help from friends and family.
Measure and Test: You need to constantly analyze your social media strategy to understand how effective it is. Engage with your audience, find out what works and what doesn’t.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing increases your brand’s awareness.
- 78 % of small businesses use social media to attract new customers.
- 33% of customers have identified social media as how they identify new brands products and services.
- Social media marketing helps to validate your brand. A company’s social media presence, when done correctly, tells consumers that their brand is active and focused on thriving communication with consumers.
- 63% of consumers who search for businesses online are more likely to use ones with an informative social media presence.
- Social media marketing has the power to increase customer loyalty.
- 71% of consumers who received a quick response on social media would recommend the brand to others.
Social or no Social you need Social Media Marketing to succeed. We are here to help!